PRG is the world’s leading provider of services and solutions in entertainment and events. We bring industry-leading creativity, experience and technology to every project we undertake.
Our teams consist of the most accomplished experts, engineers and craftspeople working in theatre, film, tv, broadcast, concert touring, corporate events and hotels and staging. With 170 patents and over 70 trademarks, we are a company defined by innovation. And, through our network of 70 offices spanning five continents, PRG is capable of delivering for its customers anywhere on the globe.
The Service Technician Essential Functions:
- Oversees technical maintenance and repair or outsourcing of repair for inventory
- Inspects all items in repair
- Supervises the execution of all annual inspections
- Tracks and manages the technical equiment that is in repair and oversees process of repair, including coordinating repair by outside vendors
- Purchases all technical supplies adhering to standards set forth by Asset Management, and adhering to the purchasing process and approval by GM
- Quotes, executes and bills service calls
- Shares the responsibility of the emergency phone line
- Uses computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, word processing, calendar, email and database software and proprietary PRG software in performing work assignments
- May perform other incidental tasks as needed
- 5 years of experience in entertainment technology maintenance and repair
- College Education preferred
- Thorough knowledge of entertainment technology equipment maintenance and repair, working knowledge of supervision, budgeting management and business organization
- Skill at manual trades including electrical and electronic repair, skill in the supervision of others
- Ability to manage a budget and supervise others
- Leadership qualities; customer service orientation, Tact; Professionalism; Physical condition commensurated with the demands of the position
EEO and Disclosure
PRG is an Equal Opportunity Employer. PRG is a drug-free work environment, pre-employment testing will be required.
Production Resource Group LLC participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
PRG cares about the safety of our employees and applicants. PRG does not use chat rooms for job searches or communications. PRG will never request personal information via informal chat platforms or unsecure email. PRG will never ask for money or an exchange of money, banking or other personal information prior to an in-person interview. Be aware of potential scams while job seeking. For information on job scams, visit, https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/JobScams or file a complaint at https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/.