Earn $35K - 65K Annual
Our Field Service Technician Team enjoys the outdoors, while working at the residential homes and commercial locations of valued Leslie’s customers. The Service Technicians bring the visions of the pool industry to life through unique and valuable hands on assistance, sales, installations, and repairs of pool equipment. Trucks, uniforms, and proper training are provided to all Service Technicians.
We offer our employees competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Jump in and make a splash and build your career with the world’s largest pool supply retailer today.
- Sales, installation and repair of swimming pool equipment for residential and commercial customers
- Interact with customers providing service, recommendations and general guidance
- Maintain a high standards in customer service and professional and ethical conduct
- Complying with all safety procedures, including safe working and driving habits
- Partner with Service Managers to ensure all company guidelines, policies, and procedures are met and exceeded
- Working knowledge of 110 volt and 220 volt electricity
- Installation, troubleshooting and repair of gas and electrical heaters
- Working knowledge of general plumbing and hydraulics
- Repair of motors, filters, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, chlorinators, backwash valves, PVC plumbing, copper plumbing, galvanized plumbing
- Repair suction problems as well as priming problems and high/low pressure problems
- Experience with acid washing pools