West Herr Automotive Group has immediate openings for motivated service technicians! As New York State’s largest automotive group selling over 50,000 vehicles annually, at 23 dealerships, representing 21 brands, we are growing rapidly in Western New York. We offer you a professional working environment with continuous training and performance excellence.
The Technician is responsible for performing vehicle repair and maintenance work:
• Perform work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with any/all dealership, manufacturer and Company policies, procedures and generally accepted standards.
• Diagnose the root cause of any malfunction and perform repair to correct the issue. This may include road-testing vehicles to aid in the diagnoses.
• Maintain clear and open communication with surrounding departments, including Parts and Sales.
• Thoroughly examine all vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is necessary.
• Advise Service Advisor immediately if any additional work is needed or if anything with a repair order changes.
• Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins and attend appropriate training courses.
• Ensure the use of proper safety equipment at all times.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
West Herr Automotive Group provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
Field Service Technician