We’re going places, hop on board.
Our value is in our employees – smart, passionate, and fun people .
Grow with us! As a growing business, every NuAxis Innovations employee impacts the success and direction of this company. We all share a true passion for technology and enjoy working together to develop solutions, share ideas, and exchange knowledge. At NuAxis Innovations, we celebrate diversity and the unique perspective each team member brings to his/her job, team, and community. We are currently seeking a talented and motivated ServiceNow Business Analyst/Developer for a Full Time position.
- Extensive customer facing experience working in a collaborating environment able to translate customer requirements into practical use case stories.
- Ability to understand the customer requirement and when necessary advise them of more practical alternatives that meet their goals.
- System and integration requirements through customer engagement resulting in development of user stories that facilitate developers with their coding.
- Be able to translate requirements to project manager, developers and testers through use cases and systems documentation
- Be able to analyze requirements through standard type of quality paradigm that includes:
- Uniquely identified
- Consistent and unambiguous
- Experience with prototyping, wireframe analysis, and use case testing
- Lead the current team on-site and be the customer POC for project management and customer issues.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all operational support issues related to a ServiceNow instance used by multiple groups within a U.S. Government agency
- Provide Administrator functions such as managing Users (groups and roles), developing reports and dashboards, and management/maintenance of other global data sets
- Manage enhancements and defects including working with the system owner to define, prioritize, configure, test, and deploy.
- Identify system deficiencies and recommend solutions
- Ensure appropriate tools and processes are in place to have a development/production environment that is reliable and reproducible
- Ensure tool configuration consistency across development, test, and production environments
- Maintain and develop the Services Operations dynamic reporting sites
- Create information dashboards for specific team purposes per their business processes
- Build and maintain interface between Incident, Problem, CMDB and Change to allow proactive and reactive impact analysis
- Develop all automated system reporting and ensure relevant information interfaces with the work management system (ServiceNow) for all Technology teams
- Develop reports to support Problem Management and continual service improvement work to display a reduction of incidents, business impact, increased productivity and cost savings
- Analyze data extracts and reports to identify trends and data points. Establish key indicators and solutions for use by management and business-unit associates.
- Consult with managers in the use of analytical and reporting tools to develop effective cost, quality, operational and customer satisfaction outcomes. May act as a liaison to collaborate with other operating groups to resolve problems or make recommendations for program/process changes.
- Develop strategic and tactical analytics that support dashboards, data summaries, and key indicators.
Required Knowledge & Skills:
- ITIL v3 or ITILv4 Foundation and strong knowledge of ITIL Service Operation
- Comprehensive understanding of Service Level Agreements and performance metrics
- Strong understanding of relational database models, schema and systems
- In-depth experience of IS work management systems (ServiceNow) and reporting capabilities
- Solid written and verbal communications skills (including report writing)
- Solid presentation preparation and display skills (from a business perspective)
- Knowledge of enterprise IT environments
- Experience of working in a fast moving and changing large enterprise IT environment
- Intermediate knowledge of business analysis, business management data systems, IT risk management, project management and technical problem resolution.
- Bachelors' degree in business
- ServiceNow Admin Certification
- 3-5 years of related experience with emphasis in information systems controls or data management.
NuAxis is an IT Services firm providing innovative solutions to the U.S. Federal Government using state of the art technologies, architectures, and life cycle management. We are a Certified Microsoft Partner with extensive Microsoft technologies experience. Our services portfolio includes Project Management, Application Development, Infrastructure Management, and Security Management. We offer competitive salaries, an attractive benefits package, and the opportunity to learn from experts.
High technology small business with long-standing U.S. Federal Government experience * Visionary executive leadership * Expert professional services team comprised of highly skilled engineers and software developers * Rapid growth over the last several years.
NuAxis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer including Vets and Disabled. Employment contingent upon successful completion of background investigation.