Sky Solutions is a technology staffing/consulting firm with over 10 years of experience in helping our clients with their needs on different technologies. Currently, we have a position for ServiceNow Developer with one of our clients.
Role: ServiceNow Developer / Process Analyst
Location : Baltimore, MD
Description of Work:
The ServiceNow Developer/Workflow Process Analyst will be part of the project team tasked for developing strategy and plan for transferring its Asset Management processing from the Micro Focus Asset Manager onto an the existing Service Now enterprise platform. This initial effort in the ITAM implementation project will focus on discovering agency ITAM needs, designing ITAM processes to meet those needs, and building integrations with external SSA systems to support those designs. Tasks for the project include:
- Evaluation of existing ITAM processes and workflows with the current tool
- Discovery sessions with stakeholders
- Design of a ServiceNow implementation to meet agency needs
- Develop integrations with other agency tools to create, populate, and track assets throughout the lifecycle
Minimum knowledge, skills, abilities needed.
- Bachelor's Degree and 7 years of work experience; Masters and 5 years of experience; or a minimum 11 years of work experience in lieu of a degree.
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD)
- Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in ServiceNow IT Service Management (ITSM), IT Asset Management (ITAM), IT Operations Management (ITOM), and/or IT Business Management (ITBM)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience designing and developing ServiceNow process workflows
- Minimum of 2 years of experience integrating data from other asset management systems into ServiceNow
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with one or more ServiceNow Platform areas
- 1+ years of experience and proficiency with the following:
- System integration (SOAP, REST, Stored Procedures, Queues, etc.)
- HTML for UI Pages, Content Pages
- ServiceNow integration to Ansible Tower, Active Directory, and Splunk
- Must be US Citizen or US Permanent Resident (Green Card)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a US Public Trust clearance
Sky Solutions is a strategic consulting, staffing and technology services company headquartered in the Washington D.C. Metro Area. We deploy the optimal resources, expertise and technologies to help organizations improve their business performance. Sky Solutions is committed to creating innovative, flexible solutions for government and commercial clients. As a Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB) with Woman and Minority Owned certifications, we provide key staff to employers to meet their business-critical needs while promoting diversity and equal opportunity in employment.
Software Developer / Engineer