ServiceNow Developer (senior) responsibilities:
· Develop and modify ServiceNow workflows, forms, lists, business rules, UI components,
Web services, tables, menus, client scripts, UI Scripts, ACLs, UI Pages and scripted REST APIs.
· Provides configuration and customization including, but not limited to: user interface, workflow administration, reports, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third-party software integrations by applying best practices.
· Perform troubleshooting and resolution of end-user and application issues.
· Experience implementing and supporting ITSM principles and/or ITIL processes (e.g., Incident, Change, Problem, Asset, Configuration, Service Catalog, etc.).
· Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) while providing thought leadership in solving business processes and/or technical problems during project delivery.
· Experience with CMDB, Discovery, and integration with other external modules.
· Experience with ITOM modules (Orchestration, Service Mapping, Event Management) and ITBM modules (Demand, Project, Agile, Managed Documents) and/or familiarity with Project Management fundamentals is a plus.
· Strong knowledge of ServiceNow data schema and underlying tables with ACLs for various modules.
· Strong understanding of ServiceNow platform and PAAS model with relevance to ServiceNow integration solutions including: SSO, SAML, SSL, Web Services, LDAP, JDBC, ODBC, REST, SCP, SFTP, and MID server.
· Experience working on ServiceNow system upgrade
· Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing configuration and workflows to develop strategies for improving or further integrations leveraging ServiceNow.
· Experience as a key technical resource for a large scale ServiceNow ITSM solution (Kingston or London versions).
· Create and maintain documentation as necessary for comprehensive business process, operational, security audits, business requirements, technical specifications, and system architects.
· Develop requirements, craft and execute test plans, administer ServiceNow and serve as tier 3 support.
· Partner with integrations subject matter expert to use MID servers, web services, email and other relevant technology to integrate tools with the ServiceNow platform.
· Monitor health, usage, and performance of ServiceNow.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related area.
· Successful track record in applying technology to serve business functions.
· Ability to deliver solutions to improve and automate complex and /or critical business processes.
· Strong professional and interpersonal skills including: creative problem solving, effective written and verbal communications, planned and organized coordination of cross functional teams, acute attention to detail and quality, and driven with the ability to self-manage.
· Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute.
· Ability to maintain stability under pressure and be flexible and willing to modify plans and behavior when necessary.
· Ability to multi-task across project/initiatives and deliver according to time commitments.