1. Experience in any two of the following applications are must. Incident, Problem, Change, Asset and Service Catalog Management.
3. Experience in defining SLA's and OLA's.
4. System/Process Automation (Orchestration) experience
5. Design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform and generating detailed Requirement Specification and Solution Design
6. Experience in Project Portfolio Management, Demand Management, Resource Management, Timecard and ITOM applications like ServiceNow Discovery,
Event Management and ServiceNow Mapping. documents.
6. Leadership skills in technical initiatives
2. Provide leadership, mentorship and technical guidance to team members.
3. Experience in implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology.
4. Communications that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations.
5. Facilitate and test all system updates and configuration changes.
6. Ensure configuration consistency across development, test and production environments.
7. Experience implementing ServiceNow modules including : Incident, SLA, Surveys, Change, Problem, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, LDAP, SSO, MID Server, Inbound emails
9. Functional knowledge on ServiceNow Configuration, Incident, Change, Problem Management and Financial Management applications.
10. Experience in Domain Segregation and MSP implementations.
11. Experience in Catalog client scripts, UI Scripts, Client Scripts, Data collector scripts.
12. Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and Single Sign-On (SSO) Integrations with ServiceNow.
13. Experience in custom build integrations with ServiceNow using MID Server, JDBC and ODBC.
15. Experience in configuring/customizing Amazon and VMWare ServiceNow cloud provisioning service catalog applications.
16. Experience in Orchestration and Mid Server probes is plus.
17. Bi-directional integration experience with Atrium CMDB and Other monitoring tools.
18. Working knowledge of cloud concepts and architecture is plus.
19. ITIL v3 Foundation Certification.
20. Excellent verbal/written communication, problem solving ability, and time management skills.