The GST Services Coordinator will serve as a coordinator administrator to the GST Services Department. The individual will support GST Services Department activities and objectives. Tasks include facilitate planning meetings, interactions with clients, over-seeing the efforts of team members and third-party contractors, interaction with clients, improve Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and other related duties. This role requires strong multitasking, organizational skills, and customer service. Technical background is a plus.
- General administrative support for GST services projects.
- Organize and maintain project files, filing system and project communications.
- Track status of projects and produce weekly/monthly progress reports.
- Update record copies, engineering project documentation, and scope changes.
- Schedule meetings with internal resources, customers, or other related parties.
- Assign project resources and notify warehouse to allocate hardware and tools
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documented as requested.
- Prepare and organize project folders.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience with IT integration, Audio Visual field work, and field installation is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Strong client-communication, interpersonal skills, and writing skills
- Analytical problem-solving skills
- Experience working in an office environment
- Technical experience in IT and AV is a plus.
Compensation & Benefits:
- 401K Plan
- Company perks
Golden Star Technology Inc (GST) voted as Top 100 Best Places to Work by the LA Business Journal is headquartered in Cerritos, CA. We are a leading provider of IT & AV solutions and services for small to midsize businesses, enterprises, governmental agencies, and educational institutions. Our history conveys our industry strength and customer commitment. Founded in 1985, GST has grown by offering the widest breadth of products, custom configurations, and exceptional customer service across all industry-leading and visionary manufacturer solutions. For more information, please visit www.gstes.com .
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Competitive pay, Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K Plan, Vacation + Company Perks