We are seeking a Sewing Machine Specialist to join our EverSewn team!
You will be part of our Aurora-based customer service team where you will interacting with consumers to answer questions about our machines while also performing tune-ups, maintenance, and light repairs of sewing and embroidery machines.
This is a full-time position based on a 37-1/2-hour workweek, including Saturdays, with occasional overtime required. Actual hours are flexible.
In addition to a friendly, team-oriented environment, we offer competitive pay and a complete benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, 401(k), paid time off, and tuition assistance.Essential Functions
- Interact with customers to answer technical questions via telephone and email.
- Develop repair service guides for dealers and consumers.
- Refurbish, (install parts and adjust) sewing and embroidery machines.
- Troubleshoot and repair defective machines.
- Perform routine preventative maintenance on machines.
- Respond to work order requests.
- Adhere to all safety policies and procedures.
- Customer focus.
- Results driven.
- Communication proficiency, including the ability to clearly converse in English on the phone and in email, and ability to impart knowledge of Company products.
- Familiarity with sewing machines.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Organized self-starter with strong time-management skills.
- Sewing expertise.
- Basic computer skills, including the ability to navigate screens, send and receive email, and advanced knowledge of MS-Word and Excel.
- Results driven