We are looking for SFDC Senior Developer.
- Excellent knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture and data model
- Experience in Agile development methodologies
- Strong with customization, Lightning, programming with APEX APIs, APEX Triggers, Visual force, Apex Data Loader etc.,
- Strong Experience in lightning development.
- Have directly involved in managing the releases of various salesforce applications - with deep-dive understanding of packages and change sets.
- Have hands-on experience working with Salesforce API [Tooling API, Metadata API, Canvas, Rest/ SOAP API, Bulk API etc.]
- Implemented Continuous Integration for one of the Force.com applications.
- Strong Problem Solving and communication skills.
- 6+ years of SFDC experience with focus on Apex, Triggers and Visualforce development.
- Salesforce App builder, SFDC Platform Developer I Certification
- In-depth knowledge and experience in developing Salesforce1 Mobile solutions (Apps).
- SFDC domain architect or Platform Dev II certification is preferable.
- Must have been part of publishing at least 1 app on AppExchange and understanding of AppExchange security review requirements.
|SNo||Primary Skill||Proficiency Level *||Rqrd./Dsrd.|
|1||SFDC Devlpmnt & Customization||PL1||Desired|
|3||SFDC Exact Target||PL3||Required|
|4||SFDC Analytics and Reporting||PL3||Required|
* Proficiency Legends
|Proficiency Level||Generic Reference|
|PL1||The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.|
|PL2||The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.|
|PL3||The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.|
|PL4||The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.|