Resource Management Concepts, Inc. (RMC) provides high-quality, professional services to government and commercial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional management and technology solutions supporting the protection and preservation of the people and environment of the United States of America.
RMC is hiring a SharePoint Administrator to support our customer in Dahlgren, VA.
The selected candidate should have experience performing a majority of the following job functions:
- SharePoint Site collection configuration, administration, support, and maintenance
- Implementation of Security Technical Implementation Guidelines (STIGS)
- Management of site and site collection features, functionality, user permissions
- Support of governance policies and procedures including change management, perform an assessment of design changes and impact
- Tier III support to the service desk for incidents and problems related to SharePoint sites and site collections
- Development and maintenance of technical standards, procedures and techniques for the resolution of system problems
- Providing Support to web content managers in the use of: web part pages, web part configuration, built-in lists and document libraries, custom lists and libraries, InfoPath forms, workflows, etc.
- Management of SharePoint projects and develop solutions to improve efficiency
- Creation and maintenance of SharePoint 2010, and 2013 Images
- Deployment of custom SharePoint solutions
Four (4) years of experience in a high level SharePoint Administration and/or Development environment is required. DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification (Security + CE or equivalent) is required. The ability to work independently and as a member of a team in researching data and developing analytical techniques and methodologies is required.
Security Clearance: An active DoD Interim Clearance is required to start. Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply for RMC job vacancies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.