By Light is hiring a SharePoint Administrator/Developer to join our team supporting a DOD customer. This position will be responsible for managing SharePoint content and new site design.
By Light provides a broad range of hardware, software, engineering, and IT integration services. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, we support defense, civilian, commercial, and health IT customers worldwide. We offer an excellent benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, 401(k), and profit sharing.
- Build, plan, manage, and implement SharePoint functions, migrations, upgrades, and patches
- Ability to translate business needs/requirements into platform features
- Provide training and other assistance to team members as necessary
- Manage and check the overall health and functionality of site
- Monitor SharePoint disk space usage
- Manage Document libraries
- Manage SharePoint permissions
- Analyze and report upon SharePoint usage and activity
- Track usage trends
- Collect and analyze user comments
- Set up alert and enforce polices
- Continuously assess and recommend improvements to site design
- Supports an operations team and may be called on to assist in all aspects team duties, to include but not limited to: staff action control, meeting and conference coordination, and meeting (video or teleconference) support.
- High School Diploma required
- At least 3 years relevant SharePoint experience
- Working knowledge Microsoft Office Tools; specifically Excel, Project and Share Point
- Excellent communication, effective leadership and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or related scientific or technical discipline is desired but not required
- Microsoft SharePoint Designer certification desired but not required
- Minimum DOD Secret clearance required
An Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities