This position will work with our talented Development Team in providing premier consulting services and solutions to our clients. The position involves both in-house and client-site consulting within the Boston area. In this role you will design, develop and maintain key components of client SharePoint sites using .Net and SharePoint Designer; participate in requirements analysis and develop solutions for all tiers of the application: user interface, business logic, database, and reporting and be a key contributor to innovation and build proof of concept examples that can be leveraged across current and future solutions.
- 5+ years of SharePoint (MOSS) Development included 2007-2016
- 3+ years of SharePoint Online Development included cloud migrations
- 5+ years of development experience within the .NET framework
- Proficient in C#, VB .Net, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems
- Experienced with PowerBI and Microsoft Flow for automation
- Knack for writing clean, readable code
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Visual Studio source controls
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Office 365 on line platform
- Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows
- Design and development of Business Intelligence dashboards
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, MS Office SharePoint Server, MS Office Development.
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (to include SSIS,SSRS and SSAS)
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, energetic and professional demeanor, and be very client oriented are all must-have characteristics
- Strong technical writing skills and professional proposal development skills are also required.
For more information, please visit our website at www.icorps.com or send your resume.
Software Developer / Engineer