Working for Holiday Retirement
Holiday Retirement helps older people live better, and we accomplish this by following these principles:
- Older people are vibrant and deserve the best experience.
- We promote independence and create choice to do your thing.
- We appreciate and respect our residents, families, associates, and guests.
- We believe in life-long learning, growth, and staying connected.
If you have a passion for making a difference in the lives of older people, we’d love to talk to you.
In the role of SharePoint Architect, you will function as the primary expert & owner who will configure, implement & maintain the Holiday Retirement SharePoint instance with a primary focus on Holiday’s implementation of Microsoft SharePoint Online & On- Premise installations. The SharePoint Architect will work with IT, business leaders, & end users to implement projects from concept through implementation.
- Support, configure, & develop for the SharePoint environments.
- Maintain & administer SharePoint services, including search content hub & excel services.
- Administer & troubleshoot advanced workflows. Develop workflows, InfoPath forms & applications with SharePoint Services
- Develop, configure & maintain document libraries, enterprise lists & site collections.
- Provide best practice recommendations relating to SharePoint deployments & usage along with strategic direction for content management solutions.
- Manage & regularly review SharePoint sites, end user accounts, & permissions in accordance with best-practices regarding privacy & security.
- Develop training materials & provide training to users with varying levels of skills.
- Analyze & assess existing business systems & procedures.
- Assist in the definition, development, & documentation of business requirements, objectives, deliverables, & specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with users, stakeholders, & customers.
- Test recommended application development software products, languages, & standards in support of procurement & development efforts.
- Assist with implementation and issues of new software products, upgrades, tools.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, & software engineers to assist in resolving problems.
- Create and review reports as needed.
- Help develop & maintain technical manuals, guidelines, & policies.
- Regular review of server health & functionality
- Regularly analyze content & storage by monitoring trends (e.g. site usage & growth, disk space usage & growth)
- Check for operating system, SQL Server, patches & cumulative updates.
- Manage services, web parts, alerts, policies & scheduled jobs within the SharePoint environment
- Perform Backup & recovery
- Expert 7-10 years experience Top technical skills required for the job
- Experience with SharePoint Online & SharePoint 2013/2016 Enterprise Edition
- Experience with the technologies for unstructured content management.
- Experience with SQL Server 2012 (SQL Reporting Services & SQL Analysis Services)
- Experience with the following in SharePoint: Business Intelligence Tools, Web Publishing & Web Content Management, Search (scoping & web integration), Managed Metadata Services, Workflows
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft’s SharePoint Server & Office 365 platform & supporting technologies
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Office desktop application integration with SharePoint
- Server farm design concepts
- Strong implementation/migration experience.
- A minimum of 3 years SharePoint portal development experience.
- A minimum of 5 years software engineering & systems architecture experience
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
For over 45 years, Holiday Retirement has been committed to helping older people live better by providing the very best options for independent and assisted living. Today, we are proud to offer older adults the choice of over 250 communities throughout the US. Holiday Retirement communities are unlike any other. Our unique locations offer an exceptional lifestyle full of enriching activities for our residents, as well as deeply fulfilling careers for those who embrace our mission and principles.
Holiday Retirement is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, gender identity or expression, or other protected categories according to state and local law.
Req ID: 68383