We are not your typical financial services firm. For starters, we’re a fast-growing company with 30 percent of our employee head count in technology. We’ve been recognized as a Best Place to Work 39 times (and counting), and Computerworld has ranked us highly nationwide for the past 12 years as one of the best places to work in IT—and for good reason.
Our firm is committed to technology and wants to be the best at what we do. Bring your passion and come to work at a place that values your talents! We think and have fun like a start-up (bocce tournament, annual turkey fry, summer outing, etc.) yet have the financial stability to offer you the best training and technology money can buy.
Conveniently located on the commuter rail near the intersection of I-95 and the Mass Pike, we’re accessible from anywhere—and away from the congestion of a downtown commute. Discover what it’s like to be psyched to come to work every day! We offer you:
- Generous bonus and stock option incentive plans
- Use of our chairman’s vacation properties (Cape Cod, Lake Winnipesaukee, Sunday River, Key Biscayne, Las Vegas, Park City, the Bahamas, and the Dominican Republic) at no cost
- Fully paid maternity leave (12 weeks) and spousal leave (3 weeks)
- An opportunity to participate in our Idea Lab, a fun and dynamic program that lets us dedicate time to experimentation
- A more relaxed, “dress for your day” dress code
- A free on-site fitness center
- Ample opportunity to volunteer with and support local charities
- A VTO (volunteer time off) day to use toward a cause that’s important to you
- Tuition reimbursement
- Free breakfast on Fridays
- A competitive benefits package—and much more
About the OpportunityAre you an adept SharePoint/SharePoint Online developer who is comfortable with the provider-hosted model and working in a hybrid on-premise/cloud environment? We are looking to add a dynamic new member to our team—someone eager to rapidly develop his or her skill set. We are a dev ops-modeled Agile team spanning multifaceted skill sets to develop, manage, and administer SharePoint and cloud-based business solutions. If you think you have what it takes, then let’s introduce ourselves.
- Developing, debugging, and maintaining custom solutions spanning hybrid on-premise and cloud or SharePoint platforms
- Efficiently leveraging native Office 365/external cloud applications to build responsive cloud SaaS solutions
- Converting server-sided apps to client-sided cloud-based applications
- Creating and using REST API services
- Working with our internal automation on TFS/Azure DevOps build, testing, and release
- 3–5+ years of C# .NET development experience
- 1+ years of Azure development experience
- Comfortable working with both client-sided and server-sided development object models
- Comprehensive experience with the SharePoint framework and SharePoint PnP
- Practiced writing unit tests for applications
- Experience working with REST API services
- Working knowledge of Office 365 products and services
- Familiarity with Office 365 Communication sites
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL and knowledge of Azure SQL/Cosmos DB a bonus
- Comfortable working within Agile methodologies
- Able to communicate technical topics across audiences from varying levels of technical understanding
- Strong multitasking skills
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this career opportunity, as well as our Anything but Common® workplace culture? If so—and if your background and experience align with our needs—please do submit your application right away.
Commonwealth Financial Network® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.