Are you an adept Azure/.Net Developer who is comfortable with the MVC architecture model and working in a hybrid on-premise/cloud environment? We are looking to add a dynamic new member to our team—someone eager to rapidly develop his or her skill set.
We are a dev ops-modeled Agile team spanning multifaceted skill sets to develop, manage, and administer SharePoint, .NET MVC and cloud-based business solutions.
- Developing, debugging, and maintaining custom solutions spanning hybrid on-premise and cloud platforms
- Efficiently leveraging native Office 365/external cloud applications to build responsive cloud SaaS solutions
- Converting server-sided apps to client-sided cloud-based applications
- Creating and using REST API services
- Working with our internal automation on TFS/Azure DevOps build, testing, and release
- 3–5+ years of C# .NET development experience
- 2+ years of experience on .NET MVC architecture
- 1+ years of Azure development experience
- Comfortable working with both client-sided and server-sided development object models
- Experience with SharePoint/Office365 platform will be a bonus
- Practiced writing unit tests for applications
- Experience working with REST API services
- Knowledge of Office 365 products and services
- Experience with Microsoft SQL and knowledge of Azure SQL/Cosmos DB a bonus
- Comfortable working within Agile methodologies
- Able to communicate technical topics across audiences from varying levels of technical understanding
- Strong multitasking skills
- Comfortable working in a collaborative team environment
Have we piqued your curiosity? Can you see yourself thriving in this opportunity? Let’s introduce ourselves.
About Commonwealth—and Our Anything but Common® Culture
Commonwealth Financial Network® is the largest privately held Registered Investment Adviser–independent broker/dealer in the U.S., with offices in Waltham, Massachusetts, and San Diego, California. Since 1979, we’ve been delivering indispensable service to independent financial professionals so they, in turn, can put their clients first. Our technology, research, resources, and support—plus a variety of affiliation models—deliver what today’s independent advisors need to thrive.
That being said, we are a financial services company with a unique mission—one that encompasses purpose, vision, and core values in equal measure. Staying true to these guiding principles is the reason we are recognized so often and by so many for the quality of life we enjoy here. We believe it directly translates to a better experience for everyone: employees, advisors, clients, and our communities.
Creating a supportive culture where everyone can thrive is a mission we take seriously. From professional development to comprehensive benefits, grassroots leadership opportunities, generous bonus and stock option incentive plans, opportunities to unwind and connect, and so much more, Commonwealth is not just a great place to work—it’s a place that, for many, feels like home.
Commonwealth Financial Network® is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.