Our client is an American publicly owned investment firm that is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland. For more than 75 years, our client has been dedicated to putting the customer first so they feel confident in investing through them. They are currently looking for a SharePoint Business Analyst to join their team.
This position has a great benefit package that includes Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance for those who qualify.
Responsibilities of the SharePoint Business Analyst:
- Create and maintain SharePoint sites
- Analyze data to find trends and outliers
Requirements of the SharePoint Business Analyst:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience required
- Strong SharePoint design and pivot table experience required
- Experience designing and implementing UX using SharePoint
- Understanding of HTML5 and CSS3 to create SharePoint master pages
- Experience with data mapping and working with databases
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to use pivot tables required
- Solid understanding of how to treat data from multiple sources
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills
- Financial services experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Tableau, MicroStrategy preferred
- MS Project, Visio, and PowerPoint kills a strong plus
Keywords: SharePoint Business Analyst, HTML5, CSS3, Data Mapping, Excel, Tableau, MicroStrategy, Financial Services
Job ID: 314010
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!