Why choose between doing meaningful work and having a fulfilling life? At MITRE, you can have both. That's because MITRE people are committed to tackling our nation's toughest challenges—and we're committed to the long-term well-being of our employees. MITRE is different from most technology companies. We are a not-for-profit corporation chartered to work for the public interest, with no commercial conflicts to influence what we do. The R&D centers we operate for the government create lasting impact in fields as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, aviation, defense, and enterprise transformation. We're making a difference every day—working for a safer, healthier, and more secure nation and world. Our workplace reflects our values. We offer competitive benefits, exceptional professional development opportunities, and a culture of innovation that embraces diversity, inclusion, flexibility, collaboration, and career growth. If this sounds like the choice you want to make, then choose MITRE—and make a difference with us.
Do you love SharePoint? Do you love to code?
BS and 3 years of related experience
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience architecting and developing with C# and PowerShell for on-premise SharePoint 2010+
- Experience architecting and developing SharePoint console applications, APIs, web applications, web services, server-side features
- Passion for innovation and design
- Demonstrated ability to architect, design, develop, deploy and support production applications
- Experience researching alternatives and providing sound recommendations for SharePoint-based solutions
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Production experience with SharePoint Online, SharePoint Apps and/or on-premise SharePoint 2010+
- Experience administering SharePoint Central Administration and IIS
- Experience with SharePoint Search customizations via PowerShell and SharePoint Business Connectivity Services (BCS)
- Experience with Microsoft web technologies (Web API, MVC, ASP.NET) is a plus
- Experience with Elasticsearch is a plus
- Understanding of networking, authentication, database technologies is a plus