Job Title: SharePoint Developer
Duration: 6 months contract assignment (may be extended)
Location: Chicago, IL 60608
Pay Rate: $36.00 - $41.00 per hour
One of the largest private safety net healthcare systems has an immediate need for a talented SharePoint Developer. The primary role is to design, develop and implement high-quality, dynamic solutions to various internal and external clients throughout the health system.
- Responsible for development tools and programming languages to design and code technical solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Responsible for following specific coding and release management standards.
- Work alongside DBAs and other programmers to design optimized and efficient logical databases for use within sharepoint.
- Leverage industry best practices for security, customizations and governance relative to the Sharepoint technology stack.
- Several years of relevant SharePoint development experience
- Several years of proven experience with design, planning, and implementation in SharePoint Portal and SharePoint Services 2010/2013.
- Experience of Web Development technologies including ASP.NET, C#, AJAX, JQUERY, HTML5, CSS and SQL Server (AngularJS a plus)
- Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Visual Studio, Team Site setup and configuration, Dashboards, and Web Parts
- In-depth understanding of the SharePoint development lifecycle in support of multiple user groups
- Technical back-end knowledge of SharePoint's system design and architecture, development, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Database proficiencies in SQL, Excel, DB, and XML
- Experience creating, modifying, and supporting web based platforms and solutions
- Experience with SharePoint site administration and web part configuration
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues in the SharePoint environment
- Understanding of SharePoint web content management and search engine optimization
- Proven in-depth understanding of the capabilities of SharePoint, SharePoint templates (site and lists templates), web parts development, workflow and content management.
- Knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory authentication and group security as they apply to SharePoint.
- Strong understanding of SharePoint Farm architectures, Office 365 and software as a service solutions.
- Strong knowledge of Windows architecture including Windows 2008/2012 server design and support as they related to SharePoint.
- Excellent documentation and analytical skills.
- Strong customer interaction skills including verbal and written communication skills are essential.
- With B.S. Degree - 5 years of relevant experience including leading projects
- Without B.S. degree - 8 years of relevant experience including leading projects and developing teams
- MCSE or equivalent is strongly desired but not required