Senior SharePoint Developer
Must be a U.S. Citizen, with Active Secret clearance and pass Client's Suitability
Full Time / PermanentProject: The successful candidate will work with the Client's SharePoint Design team and Product Owners to deliver cutting-edge products that address all aspects of Client's mission. Using their sharp analytical skills and knowledge of Client's systems and business practices, the SharePoint Designer will help document stakeholder needs, analyze the fundamental and detailed business requirements and create deliverables for stakeholders and Client's Management. Job Description: Current opening is for people with top-notch SharePoint Design experience. Successful candidates must be able to interface with clients, and to provide briefings, training, and supporting documentation when required. Specific requirements include: Applicants selected will be subject to a Government security background investigation and must meet eligibility and suitability requirements.
- Minimum 2 years of SharePoint 2010 or higher design experience
- Experience working in a SharePoint 2013 environment or higher (minimum of 4yrs)
- Experience using Office 365
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop CC 2017, Dreamweaver CC 2017, Adobe Illustrator CC 2017, SharePoint Designer 2013, Microsoft Office
- Proficient with writing HTML, CSS