Resource Management Concepts, Inc. (RMC) provides high-quality, professional services to government and commercial sectors. Our mission is to deliver exceptional management and technology solutions supporting the protection and preservation of the people and environment of the United States of America.
RMC is hiring for a SharePoint Developer in Indian Head Main Side to support one of our government customers. The selected applicant will configure and manage a SharePoint development environment and design, develop and maintain SharePoint architecture. The selected applicant will develop and maintain complex software solutions based on Microsoft SharePoint 2013, SharePoint Designer, InfoPath forms, Web Services and .Net Framework. The selected applicant will provide SharePoint and application training, demonstrations, and other support to users as needed. They will coordinate and assist in troubleshooting and resolving SharePoint, application, hardware, software, and network related issues. The selected applicant will provide tier 1-teir 3 SharePoint and application user support.
The selected applicant must be a Senior Developer with strong hands-on experience with the following:
- SharePoint 2013 or higher, Search API, Timer Jobs
- Workflow and Custom Web Parts. Search and meta data services experience
- Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
- Proficiency in PAT
- Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2007 and new 2013.
- Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, C/C++, XLM. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
- Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related degree and four (4) years of related work experience is required. An associate’s degree and six (6) years of related experience is acceptable. The selected applicant must have DoD 8570/8140 IAT Level II certification (Security+ CE) and the ability to work independently and as part of a team in researching data and developing analytical techniques and methodologies.
Security Clearance: An active DoD Secret clearance is required to start. A DoD Top Secret clearance is preferred. Applicant selected may be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
RMC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply for RMC job vacancies. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.