Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a SharePoint Developer for our client in the Healthcare domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Contract-to-Hire position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 6-7 Months Contract-To-Hire
Location: Oakland, CA
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: SharePoint Developer
Primary Skill: SharePoint
Role Description: The SharePoint Developer would need to have at least 6+ years of experience.
- Develops block diagrams and logic flow charts.
- Translates detailed design into computer software.
- Supports testing, debugging, and refining the computer software to produce the required product.
- Helps prepare both program-level and user-level documentation.
- Enhances software to reduce operating time or improve efficiency.
- 6-10 years of experience.
- Ability to rely on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the position.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Familiar with relational database concepts, and client-server concepts.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field
Experience: Minimum 6+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Tarun Garg
Recruiter Phone: 877-884-8834 (Ext: 2188)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None