The SharePoint/PowerBI Developer is responsible for performing system development, administration, and design support to create and modify workflow and collaboration tools to affect efficiencies across the organization. Will also be responsible for design and developing enterprise and departmental business intelligence, data warehousing and reporting solutions.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain SharePoint and/or SharePoint Online based solutions, web parts, services and custom SharePoint hosted and provider hosted apps.
- Develop and maintain documentation pertaining to standards, procedures and techniques for administration, change management, and problem resolution.
- Assist in project development, defining technical requirements and developing solutions.
- Collaborate with Infrastructure and DBA groups on backup/recovery operations and disaster recovery testing.
- Oversee content management integration, portals, collaboration environments, business process or other solutions including search, records management, dash boarding, and business intelligence.
- Must be able to define configuration management processes for SharePoint.
- Test SharePoint developed applications.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI development.
- Works with coworkers across the organization to define reporting requirements. Develops solutions to those requirements and delivers those in a timely fashion.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems preferred, Associate Degree Required
- A minimum of one-year application development experience with SharePoint Server, SharePoint, SharePoint Online, Web Services, security, instrumentation, exception handling, and SharePoint branding.
- Minimum one-year experience working with PowerBI.
- In depth understanding of configuration, change management and source control.
- Able to develop technical and project-related documentation.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with the ability to seek out and find alternate solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server (including SSRS).
- Working knowledge of C#,.Net framework, Visual Studio, SharePoint Object Model, Web Services and XML
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics/AX/D365
- Knowledge of X
- ERP system implementation a plus
- Manufacturing experience and knowledge of LEAN Manufacturing