- Extensive experience creating SharePoint out of the box apps or collaborative tools to include lists, document/form libraries, discussion boards, survey’s calendars, the ribbon, webparts, workflows, PowerApps, InfoPath, etc., and seamlessly integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft products.
- Management responsibilities include the establishment and administration of alerts to monitor activity on critical information as required. Establishing and enforcing governance rules. Planning and implementing monthly SharePoint Power User group meetings and convey information to the team. Compile monthly reports on usage and progress of site collection.
- Perform SharePoint administration to include managing permissions – restrict and revoke access as required. Create, leverage and manage content types, site columns, lookups and templates for re-use in sites. Determine and create scalable structure for top level, directorate, division, and branch sites. Ensure uniform navigation throughout sites. Manage search scopes and create project / document dashboards.
- Maintain the SharePoint environment to include constantly revisiting and reviewing content to ensure business relevance. Customize and maintain landing page to encourage traffic and user adoption. Monitor site usage and follow up on dormancy on a regular basis. Monitor to ensure workflow and tasks are working correctly, perform ongoing research to determine SharePoint’s current and future capabilities and liaise with the 6
- Provide end-user support and encourage user adoption. Act as Tier 1 support for end-users and site designers. Train end-users on basic functionality. Direct users to training material and available resources. Assist users in setting up My Sites.
|Required: Years of Experience (min)|
- 5+ years of SharePoint Experience
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- SharePoint 2010, SharePoint 2013
- Experience creating SharePoint out of the box apps or collaborative tools to include lists, document/form libraries, discussion boards, survey’s calendars, the ribbon, webparts, workflows, PowerApps, InfoPath, etc., and seamlessly integrate SharePoint with other Microsoft products.
- Experience working with customers to define requirements, propose COAs, and implement SharePoint solutions.