Monster.com has an excellent full time employment opportunity for a Safety Health & Environmental Manager in Prescott, AZ.
Monster.com is partnered with a well-established aerospace company that manufactures avionic electronics, communication devices, mission systems and provides aviation services.
Proactively supports the site leadership team and the BU Safety Health Environmental Lead in implementing Safety Health Environmental processes and delivering the Safety Health Environmental strategy and rationale for action. Has the ability to deliver results through people, gaining commitment from both management and employees to facilitate improvements.
- When required, responsible for attending site leadership meetings in order to progress the SHE agenda
- Has responsibility to apply suitable and sufficient SHE arrangements locally
- Ensures proactive management principles and tools (e.g. root cause analysis, cost benefit analysis, risk assessments, carbon foot-printing, LC assessment etc.) are applied locally to Hazard & Risk Management and Environmental Aspects & Impacts, including business continuity planning and emergency management
- Ensures that reactive principles are recorded and reported to BU SHE Lead
- Monitors SHE performance and ensures internal assurance processes locally
- Ensures area of responsibility is in compliance with regulatory and corporate requirements
- Ensures suitable & sufficient advice, guidance to operational management
- Development, implementation and monitoring of objectives and targets locally to continually improve through the Cobham SHE Standards
- Manages financial resource to ensure sufficient SHE management locally
- Has the ability to effectively manage enforcement visits
- Develop, provide or arrange suitable and sufficient SHE training locally
- Must be able to travel at least 30% in support of multiple sites
- Proven interest in progressing the SHE agenda
- Relevant experience, either as SHE Coordinator or from an outside function (e.g. Operations, Engineering, Audit)
- Has sound knowledge of business environment in which they operate
- NEBOSH General Certificate part qualified or equivalent. ASP Certification Minimum, CSP Certification Preferred.
- Affiliated member of internationally recognised Occupational Safety and Health organisation (e.g. IMEA)
- Affiliated member of recognised environmental organisation
- Internal Auditor ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 (ISO45001)
- Acts as an internal and external influencer (actively attending local forums)
- Undertakes Continuous Professional Development (CPD) to keep current with best practice within the industry
- Supports a local programme to ensure compliance with the company SHE Standards
- Delivers the SHE balanced scorecard, driving improvements across the leading/ lagging indicators
- Provides local SHE training
- Monitors leading and lagging indicators through workplace inspection and provide recommendations through corrective action plans to management