Serco Manufacturing Company has been providing Quality Products and Service in the precision sheet metal fabrication, milling, turning and assembly since 1983. We are a vertically integrated and a successful growing company in the need of a sheet metal estimator who can also enter job travelers into the MRP system.
- Full- time position
Sheet metal estimator collects and analyzes data to estimate the time, money, materials and labor required to manufacture a product then provides pricing to customers. This position will report to Lead Estimator and President of the company. Expected to be present and on time to work. This position will have costing analysis reviews of one’s work and must show ability to quote jobs profitability.
- Interacts with managers, clients and vendors to formulate estimates.
- Maintains files of documents as back up.
- Sets up MRP travelers in the system for proper work flow.
Skills, Knowledge, Qualifications:
- Previous Precision Sheet Metal experience required.* Precision Sheet Metal Estimating Experience a plus.
- Proficient user of Microsoft office products; especially Excel.
- Comprehensive understanding of metal shop fabrication, welding and machining process.
- Must be able to read blue prints, no exceptions.
- Working knowledge of sheet metal estimating techniques.
- Must be able to comprehend proper run times of all phases of precision sheet metal fabrication.
- Ability to perform detailed work and to meet deadlines.
- Experience with MRP System and travelers.
Pay is based on experience. PTO, Holiday, 401K and Medical Benefits included.
Apply via e-mail at email@example.com or fax 972-276-9844.
Benefits include PTO, Paid Holidays, 401K and Paid Insurance