Our client, A global manufacturer of precision-engineered components is seeking an experienced Sheet Metal Fabricator to join their winning team in Mansfield.
Our candidate of choice will bring prior experience in sheet metal and be responsible for repairing, fabricating, modifying, and installing sheet metal parts, items, and assemblies.
- Basic sheet metal work involves planning, laying out, constructing, and installing articles such as deflectors, pans, and other items with predominantly straight edges and regular curves.
- Use of variety of tools including punches, drills, chisels, hammers, mallets, shears, rolls, brakes, pneumatic riveters, and metal forming machines are used to cut, punch, drill, bend, and otherwise shape sheet metal parts.
- Measuring instruments used include calipers; and snap ring, height, depth, dial, and screw pitch gauges.
- Hand and power machines such as slip roll forming machines, box and pan brakes, crimpers, and beading machines are also used.
- Under minimal supervision, incumbent must have sound knowledge of sheet metal techniques, mechanical and assembly processes. Workmanship meets and can exceed expectations for quality.
- Working knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office desired at all levels.
- Education Requirements: High School Diploma
- Experience Required: 2+ years
Please apply today to be one of the first people considered for this position!
Elgen Staffing is the fastest growing staffing agency in New Jersey. With a deep understanding of today's hiring trends and technologies we have the ability to leverage the most effective recruiting methods to find the best candidates across numerous markets and industries and place them into the appropriate position successfully. Please allow us to help you find your dream job today!