Sheet Metal/HVAC Detailer/BIM Coordinator
This is a full-time, permanent position offering great benefits and competitive salary in a fun and friendly work environment.
- Create detailed sheet metal/HVAC drawings in 3D software such as CAD/Revit, and Navisworks
- Create understandable and constructible installation drawings from contract documents and specifications for field installers to build from
- Produce sheet metal/HVAC specification documents including service codes and piping specification numbers.
- Work alongside team members from other building/construction trades
- Perform field visits to make sketches, as-build drawings as needed.
- Verify that all drawings and specs documents are compliant with local, state, and federal safety standards.
- Work hands-on daily in CAD, Navisworks, Revit, BlueBeam, Dynamo, Rhino, among other BIM applications
- Support Design and Construction Services utilizing multiple BIM applications for coordination, document control, and file management.
- Help establish company BIM standards
- Lead BIM Coordination meetings
- Experience as a 2D and 3D CAD, with experience in REVIT and BIM modeling.
- 3+ years of experience as a sheet metal/HVAC detailer.
- 2+ years field experience working as a commercial sheet metal/HVAC Installer/Journeyman
- Knowledge of all local sheet metal/HVAC codes.
- Stable work history