About Us: Bahnson Mechanical Systems (BMS) is a major facility services provider offering a broad range of HVAC and full mechanical services to virtually every market segment within the U.S. We provide complex specialty air and mechanical systems for virtually every market segment within the U.S. Our 100 years experience gives us an unparalleled understanding of systems and operational needs.
Fabricates, assembles, installs and repairs sheet metal equipment products and structures.
Good math skills
Ability to read blue prints
Able to use portable electrical hand tools
Ability to lead helpers
Knowledge on installing duct and sheet metal
3 – 5 years of related experience and/or training.
1. Install duct, flashing, etc.
2. Fabricate or alter parts on site using shears, punches, drills, etc.
3. Finish parts using shears and other hand tools
4. Fasten joins together with bolts, screws, etc.
5. Drill, punch holes for screws, bolts, rivets
6. Grind, deburr seams, joins of assembled parts using hand and power tools
7. Communicate with other workers so that assigned project can be complete
8. Determine layoff of duct joints and location of hangers
9. Quality and Safety of work in order to positively affect customer relations, reduce rework and avoid costly injuries.
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer.