The Bryer Company is a regional manufacturer of commercial metal roofing & siding serving the architectural, commercial and industrial construction markets. Bryer is a growing and dynamic company that has been in business for over 30 years and puts a high priority on service and quality.
Bryer is seeking a highly motivated individual who is organized and has excellent attention to detail to fill a production fabricator position. This is a permanent full-time position with the ideal candidate wanting to work hard and grow with us for the long term.
- Operate and maintain rollforming mills producing multiple different roof and siding profiles- setup, changeovers, QC, order production, packaging, etc.
- Assist in order flow scheduling and management
- Maintain accurate production and quality control records
- Accurately follow detailed work orders
- Forklift loading & offloading
- Order packaging & crating
- General equipment maintenance and upkeep
- Fill in for additional general warehouse duties & local deliveries
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 1 year previous rollforming or sheet metal processing/fabrication experience
- Forklift certified or equivalent experience
- Shop fabrication/mechanic background a plus
- High School Diploma or GED
- Good mechanical aptitude – maintain, troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Strong shop math skills
- Excellent work ethic
- Team player
- Extremely reliable!
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Drug free
Full Time – Permanent Position
M-F 7:00 to 3:30 (optional 4/10’s plus occasional overtime)
Competitive hourly wage with room for advancement
+Benefits (100% paid medical & vision, retirement plan with employer matching contributions, paid vacation, sick leave & holiday’s, plus the opportunity to work with a bunch of super awesome people!)
Bryer is a small and growing company that thrives on a team environment. We encourage and reward our team members who can work hard both independently and collaboratively to have a positive impact on growing the business!
+Benefits - 100% paid medical & vision, retirement plan with employer matching contributions, paid vacation, sick leave & holiday’s