Job Title: Case Manager, Shelter
Reports to: Social Worker (Team Leader)
FLSA Classification: Non-Exempt
Job Location: Washington Heights, NYC
Date Created: May 1, 2020
We are seeking a skilled Case Manager for our women's mental health shelter in Manhattan to be part of a dynamic, interdisciplinary team, which aims to stabilize the clients and improve their independent living skills to move towards rapid re-housing.
The Case Manager will be responsible for implementing best practices within the social services discipline to meet the physical, emotional and social needs of each unique client through needs assessment; developing and executing an action plan towards stabilization and re-housing, identifying and leveraging resources and services; evaluating and documenting client progress/contacts; providing client support and advocacy.
The successful candidate will have prior experience working with homeless and/or mental health clients with a proven ability to engage hard to serve populations.
- Bachelor's degree in Social Work, Human Services or a related field
- One year of experience working in a residential facility such as emergency shelter, transition housing or supportive housing
- Experience working with the homeless, mentally ill, substance abuse and/or low income population.
- Strong relationship building skills
- Strong Computer skills required including Word and Excel
- Knowledge of mental health, substance use or chronically homeless population
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)