HIRING FOR BOTH WALNUT AND CHINO LOCATIONS
Shift Leader Primary Responsibilities
- Consistently provides a quality product and guest service experience that delivers total guest satisfaction via high energy and sets an example of guest engagement by building lasting relationships.
- Establishes an environment of trust to ensure honest, open and direct communication; and provides a communication process that works up, down, and across the organization.
- Effectively plans, organizes and implements all daily operational routines and activities; completes all required administrative duties and daily paperwork.
- Able to supervise and perform closing and/or opening duties, as directed by Restaurant Management Team.
- Supports the goals, decisions and directives of Restaurant Management.
- Follows all POS comp procedures and cash handling procedures.
- Resolve all restaurant level guest questions, complaints, and problems in a timely and efficient manner with management involvement.
- Delegate shift responsibilities to employees and ensure proper completion of assigned tasks and checklists. Sets high goals for team members and drives results.
Shift Manager Requirements
- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 40 lbs. comfortably
- Able to stand for long periods of time, bend, and stoop
- Comfortable working occasionally in walk-in coolers and freezers
- Vision abilities to include distance, close, color, depth, peripheral as well as the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to operate a computer and/or Cash register.
- Must be able to work around heat and work in close quarters with others as well as handle various cleaning products.
- Must have a minimum of 1 years restaurant experience
- Must have a minimum 1 years Supervisor experience
- Willing to cross-train on various positions within the restaurant
14.00 - 15.00 /hour