If you have previous experience leading teams and enjoy a face paced never a-dull-moment job, then join our team!
We promote from within, so your career can go as high as you want it to...
Support the RGM by running great shifts in a self-sufficient manner. Take ownership and responsibility to solve problems; seek help from others when appropriate; and be willing to provide help and guidance to others.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Ensuring Consistent Customer Satisfaction
- Execute the MIC (Manager-In-Charge) Success Routine and ensure responsibilities under People, Customers and Service are completed.
- Ensure that all Team Members complete their Shift Excellence tasks for their assigned position(s).
- Ensure that all employees present a neat clean appearance and wear company uniform.
- Personally demonstrate the Customer needs are the highest priority.
- Ensure food safety, quality and accuracy of orders.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly while maintaining positive customer relations.
- Greets customers with a smile, is polite and pleasant when speaking with customers.
- Works with urgency.
- Works with management and fellow employees.
- Cooperation with peers – work with fellow employees as part of a team, helps others when they need a hand.
- Demonstrates a positive and enthusiastic attitude with co-workers.
- Understands posted work schedule and reports to work as scheduled, on time, in uniform and ready to begin tasks. Provides appropriate notice when unable to be at work.
- Understands and uses approved time keeping system, including accurately recording all hours worked.
Initiative and Energy
- Takes action without being told, goes beyond what is simply required and maintains a high activity level.
- Provide regular feedback to the RGM on the performance of Team Members.
- Provide ongoing constructive and complimentary feedback to Team Members.
- Actively participates in the training of Team Members.
- Handle conflicts constructively and works with RGM to achieve resolution.
Act Like an Owner
- Assist Profit and Loss management by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory and managing labor.
- Oversee proper product preparation, rotation, portioning, cooking and holding times.
- Assist RGM with facility maintenance and ensure health and safety standards are followed at all times.
- Perform other duties as required by manager.
Job Requirements and Essential Functions:
- Strong preference for internal promote form Hourly Champion position.
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must pass background check criteria and drug test.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Able to do basic business math.
- Able to stock shelves and coolers.
- Able to oversee and manage subordinate employees and provide direction.
- Able to tolerate standing, walking, lifting up to 50 lbs. and stooping during 90% of shift time.
This list of job duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive. Employees typically average 30 hours a week, but hours may vary depending on the operational needs of the business. The company and/or restaurant management may change or add to these job duties and responsibilities at any time with or without prior notice.
Coastal Plains Restaurants Shift Managers-KFC must be 18 years of age at minimum