Burger King - Shift Manager Job Description
Burger King is seeking hourly Shift Managers for our restaurants in California. Do you possess great customer service, leadership, team spirit, and are looking for a chance to showcase your talents? We want to hear from you!
Burger King Hourly Shift Manager Summary: Shift Managers are responsible for enthusiastically leading and motivating the restaurant team in a Burger King restaurant to achieve the highest levels of customer service satisfaction. The Shift Manager ensures that each visit by a customer results in friendly and personalized service, with great food that is promptly delivered in a clean and inviting environment.
- Supervises, trains, motivates and leads employees to maintain enthusiastic customer service.
- Ensure orders are taken in a prompt, accurate and courteous manner.
- Resolves customer complaints.
- Takes inventory of stock during shift to determine ordering needs and quantity of supplies required to prevent shortages.
- Counts cash on hand at shift change and at closing to determine shortages or overages and prepare bank deposit statements.
- Ability to supervise, train and motivate team members.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good written, verbal and math and interpersonal skills.
- Reliable transportation.
- Minimum 18 years of age.
In return for your hard work and dedication, training, benefits, bi-weekly pay and career advancement opportunities.
Join the Burger King Team in the Shift Manager Position