- Full-Time position located in Ashburn, VA in support of a commercial aviation manufacturer.
- Alutiiq Protective Servicesprovides Armed Security Officers in support of an aviation assembly plant.
The role of the Shift Supervisor includes, but is not limited to a variety of security related duties.
Shift Supervisors must be familiar with "Post Orders" which outline responsibilities such as the following:
- Entrance/Exit posts;
- Roving Posts;
- Traffic Control;
- Control Issuance and Storage of Keys;
- Security and Fire Systems;
- Building Rules and Regulations;
- Unauthorized Access;
- Response to Injury/Illnesses;
- Other additional duties as required by contract.
- Meet one of the following experience/education requirements for Shift Supervisor positions:
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in Law Enforcement/Security or Military fields
- An Associate’s degree, or at least 60-semester hours college credit in any field of study, or
- Three (3) years military or National Guard experience, (active or reserve) or
- Successful completion of Police Officer Standard Training (POST) course, or
- Any reasonable combination of the above.
- Must be able to work various shifts, to include weekends and Holidays.
- Must be able to successfully complete approximately 80 hrs. of company provided training based on the Security Regulatory Board. (Classes are schedule 7 days a week)
- Must be able to successfully complete approximately 8 hrs. of company provided training on supervisory roles and responsibilities.
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment physical exam
- Must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment Physical Readiness Test
- Must be able to successfully complete and pass all company provided training; to include Expandable Baton, Defensive Tactics, X-ray, Magnetometer, and incident report writing.
- Must have a clean Driving Record.