Sayres and Associates Corporation (Sayres) is a dynamic, Native American-owned, Service-Disabled Veteran Owned business that has been providing excellence in service to the Federal Government since 2001.
Sayres is seekingan experienced Ship Milestone Ceremony Coordinator (Senior)located in Washington, DC with a current SECRET clearance, verifiable in JPAS.
The Ship Milestone Ceremony Coordinator (Senior) will support Ship Milestone Ceremony Management and Graphics Support with a strong understanding of Navy Ship product lines and ship milestone ceremony protocols.
- Facilitate program events and ceremonies by supporting schedule, planning, and milestone materials.
- Coordinate with private shipbuilders and stakeholders to execute ship milestone events.
- Work with Team Ships representatives in advance of events to prepare supporting documentation, invitations, prepare briefing materials, conduct research, and provide logistics services.
- Coordinate with vendors and award recipients.
- Document lessons learned.
Qualifications & Clearance Requirements
Minimum Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- Bachelor's degree in management, business, or a technical field.
- Secret Clearance verifiable in JPAS.
- 10 years' experience organizing large-scale events in non-traditional settings for executive-level professionals.
- Strong understanding of Navy Ship product lines and ship milestone ceremony protocol.
Preferred Skill Sets of Qualified Candidates
- Master's degree in management, business, or a technical field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP).
- 10 years' experience supporting Navy Ship ceremonies.
The position description is only meant to be a representative summary of the major responsibilities and accountabilities performed by the incumbents of this position. The incumbents may be requested to perform position-related tasks other than those stated in this description.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
At Sayres, our employees enjoy an atmosphere conducive to realizing their potential through personal and professional development while simultaneously exceeding customers' expectations.
We offer a broad spectrum of technical, engineering and administrative services including acquisition, financial and program management; fleet synthetic training; logistics; ship construction engineering; systems engineering and integration; wargaming; test and evaluation; security, counterintelligence and policy analysis.
Sayres is headquartered in Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States and has a presence abroad.