|Hours: 8:00am to 4:30pm|
6 month contract
$17.00 - $18.00
HM's top needs:
- Performs a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties; may work out of a central warehouse.
- Uses computer system for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting.
- Follows shipping practices and procedures, and transportation routing, schedules and requirements.
- Receives incoming materials or prepares materials for shipment. (un)packs or (un)wraps items such as finished products, raw stock, assemblies, parts, building materials, office supplies, equipment, etc.
- Verifies quantity, weight, and conformance of materials to stated identifications; logs receipt of items on system, processes freight bills, packing sheets, and other documents; reports materials shipped and bills of lading; posts weight and shipping charges and routes merchandise to destinations.
1. Experience driving forklift preferred but they will train on forklift
2. Knowledge working in receiving areas.
3. Strong computer skills
High School Diploma or GED