PRADCO Outdoor Brands (POB), a division of EBSCO Industries Inc., is the largest company in the world that manufactures and markets major hunting and fishing brands and products under one parent organization. We are a leader in producing game calls, scents, attractants, game feeders, game cameras, tree stands and fishing lures. PRADCO Hunting owns the brands Moultrie, Summit, Knight & Hale and Code Blue. PRADCO Fishing owns more than 20 brands including Rebel, YUM, Booyah, Lindy and Bomber Saltwater Grade. For more information on PRADCO products, please visit our website at www.pradcooutdoorbrands.com. As a member of the EBSCO family of companies, PRADCO team members participate in a selection of outstanding benefits, including: EBSCO Profit Sharing Trust, Excellent Medical/Dental/Drug/Vision benefits, and many other benefits.
Overall accountability to handle shipping/administrative functions for the outbound department. Daily responsibilities vary but include assisting the shipping scheduler with routing tasks, releasing and separating orders through the warehouse management system. Other responsibilities include administrative tasks including but not limited to capturing quality data, filing, organizing and provide support to the leads.
Assist scheduler with shipping schedules in accordance with customer order cadence & operational plans.
- Recognize and solve problems related to processing, printing & separating orders for outbound production.
- Comply data with the ability to report issues and opportunities in outbound processes.
- Flow to work in different operational areas as needed.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Compile daily shipping schedule for truck load shipments.
- Provide support and communication between customer service and distribution.
- Communicates professional and accurately when answering emails and phone calls.
- Accurately process Bill Of Lading’s, Commercial Invoices and other related shipping documents.
- Perform administrative tasks that include Log in’s, LPN’s, Bulk label processing, Organizing shipments by routing instructions.
High School Diploma or GED.
A minimum of 1-year previous clerk experience, preferably in a warehouse environment.
Manage daily priorities to meet on-time & complete service goals.
Troubleshoot, compile data, and report to management system related issues.
Must have the ability to multi-task and work under a demanding fast paced environment.
Must be willing to work overtime as required.
Must be flexible to changing demands and dependable.
Engage in all safety policies and housekeeping practices.
A background in the consumer packaged goods/sporting goods industries.
EBSCO Industries, Inc.is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. EBSCO strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, discipline, compensation, benefits, and termination of employment.
EBSCO complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as amended by the ADA Amendments Act, and all applicable state or local law.
Nearest Major Market: Birmingham
Job Segment:Clerical, Warehouse, Shipping and Receiving, Supply, Supply Chain, Administrative, Manufacturing, Operations