- Pulls, packs and ships orders based on invoices given by supervisor.
- Double checks and reviews outgoing shipments and printouts (i.e., picking slips, invoices, labels, etc.) to ensure completeness and detects error/s prior to data entry (quality control).
- Re-stocks products that are low in inventory.
- May enter shipping information and instructions in the FedEx computer systems, as instructed by supervisor.
- Helps out in maintaining order in warehouse by removing empty boxes, straightening of inventory, and/or organizing various products according to supervisor’s instructions.
- Assists in maintaining the cleanliness of overall facilities and surrounding areas to comply with OSHA and other directives of company.
- May do minor repairs of facilities; move furniture or filing cabinets, assist other employees in lifting file boxes, as may be requested by supervisor.
- Repairs bottles that are broken, dented, or have a plastic seal broken, as directed by supervisor.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs; may average 30 lbs.
- H.S. diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- At least 2 years of relevant warehouse work experience
- Must be able to work Sunday Shift.
- Must be able to work overtime on short notice
- Must be able to work on some holidays and weekends
Job Status:Temp-to-Hire – FULL TIME