Our Client is looking for a Shipping/Fulfillment Manager who will be responsible for handling daily operations of the warehouse, including freight, shipping and receiving, returns and transfers.
- Account for daily execution of company defined program processes.
- Monitor measurements against budget, and/or targets of key performance metrics.
- Review cost of operations and enhance profitability of Door Center.
- Oversee all functions of Warehouse, Transportation, Fleet and Building maintenance
- Staff, develop, supervise, and direct all exempt Door Center personnel, and hourly office staff.
- Accountable for safety improvement, budgeting, P&L, KPI’s, payroll, incentives, process improvement, damage control, employee retention, strategic planning, procedure development, assure that all SOP and SSOP were followed per State, Federal, Customer and Corporate QA guidelines.
- Oversee and verify the accuracy of incoming and outgoing shipments, handling and disposition of merchandise, and keeping of warehouse inventory.
- Ensure that corporate programs regarding safety, security, care of equipment, and facility are enforced; thereby guaranteeing OSHA compliance.
- Effect change to achieve weekly inventory, scrap, and damage goals.
- Analyze and draw insights from data to improve processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Logistics or Business administration or related field; Masters Degree preferred
- 5-10 years’ experience
- Prior warehouse management experience required
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment
- Warehouse duties performed in a non-climate controlled environment
- Proven knowledge of warehouse policies and procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep analytical and statistical work experience
- Strong attention to detail