TELE RADIO, a Multi-National Radio Remote Control company is currently seeking a Shipping and Inventory Coordinator/Bookkeeper, who can immediately join our American Division.
This position requires a self-motivated individual willing and able to perform the following duties.
Main Duties Include:
- Handle inventory software (QuickBooks).
- Coordinate purchases and deliveries with our headquarters in Sweden.
- Handle shipping for internet orders.
- Processing RMA returns.
- Creating Invoices & Order Confirmations.
- Pulling/Fulfilling orders.
This position requires excellent clerical and computer abilities.
- Computer savvy, with experience using QuickBooks and MS Office programs.
- Bilingual English/Spanish.
- Professional communication, work ethic, and demeanor.
- The candidate must be a motivated person, willing and capable of multitasking, active, self-driven and team player.
- Pre-employment drug screen and criminal background checks required.
- Salary will be based on candidate’s skills.
- Health, Dental & Visual insurance benefits provided.
- Opportunity to work in a company comprised of a young, motivated and friendly team with the support of a well-established multinational corporation with 60+ years of experience in the fast growing business of Industrial Radio Remote Control.
- Chance to learn different aspects of a successful business, growing with and within a fast evolving company.
Fully paid Health Insurance, Dental & Visual Insurance,