PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The purpose of this job is to pack and pick customer orders.
* Picks items accurately and in a timely manner.
* Packs and secures items using the provide packing materials.
* Perform the receiving, loading, and order selection processes as assigned by the Operations Supervisor and/or Operations Manager.
* Operate various types of equipment in the warehouse, including RF Scanners and Pallet Jacks.
* Load and unload products in a safe and accurate manner.
* Assess all products and pallets, notifying supervisor(s) of any damaged materials.
* Responsible for maintaining safety and housekeeping standards in the department.
* Additional duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS & SPECIAL ATTRIBUTES
* High School Diploma or GED required.
* Entry level; zero years of relevant work experience needed.
* Must demonstrate flexibility to work in other production areas as determined by work volume.
* Work effectively and communicate and relate well with others.
* Maintain effective and constructive working relationships.
* Ability to meet productivity standards for the department.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled