The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
Camping World is looking for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk.
Essential Job Functions:
* Receives and unloads items received, checking items against invoices and printout; prepares discrepancy report as needed.
* Assembles and sets up merchandise displays and promotional items.
* Performs general housekeeping duties, which involves organizing the warehouse, and general cleaning.
* Maintains filing system for special orders; orders parts missing from stock items; tracks overstock items stored in the warehouse.
* Responsible for checking in and shipping out U.P.S. and freight shipments.
* Provides assistance to customers' which involves such duties as answering telephone inquiries, checking stock items, completing enrollment forms, locating items, etc.
* Utilizes various hand tools in the performance of duties; wears protective clothing, and operates a forklift, facsimile machine, and telephone.
* Performs other related duties as required.
Essential Job Skills:
* High school graduate with one to two years of shipping/receiving experience; or any equivalent combination of training and experience, which provides the required knowledge; skill and abilities.
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
* Ability to apply understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
* Working knowledge of the activities, methods, procedures, and policies of the Department. Thorough knowledge of effective shipping/receiving procedures.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* May lift up to 25lbs and/or move up to 50lbs with assistive devices
* Works in store and warehouse conditions. Exposure to environmental conditions includes occasional exposure to extreme heat/cold, and exposure to dusts.
* Forklift experience/certification preferred or ability to be certified required
We promote a drug-free work environment.
Competitive pay, based on experience.
We don't just accept diversity - we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside - and not simply check - the box.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled