As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 70 locations on all continents.
- Verifies and keeps records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment.
- Provide Quality Assurance checks prior to packaging instruments: configuration confirmation and labeling.
- Cleans, labels, and packages instruments into customer facing final package. Confirms packaged items to ‘pick list’.
- Determines method of shipment, utilizing knowledge of shipping procedures, routes and rates under direction of Shipping Department lead.
- Affix shipping labels on packed cartons.
- Assembles cardboard containers.
- Inserts items into containers, using spacers, fillers and protective padding.
- Unpacks and examines incoming shipments, rejects damaged items, records shortages and corresponds with shipper to rectify damages or shortages.
- Liaison with Order Entry Administrator for special shipment requirements.
- Assists with Production preparation needs such as charging batteries, low level mechanical assembly, assist with product kitting.
- International and domestic shipping responsibilities. AES and final packaging audit (upon training).
- Assists Operations Manager, Planning, and Team Leads with inventory physical and cycle counts.
- Maintains inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Support the shipment of goods produced and the received goods and supplies to be used in or to aid the production/storage of goods destined for sale to our customer base.
- Responsible for making arrangements for pick up by the carrier specified on the customer’s purchase order, which is conveyed to the shipping clerk by final inspection via the shipping instructions.
- Responsible for keeping an adequate supply of shipping materials on hand at all times.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbally and written).
- Self-motivated while flexible and able to work well with others and as a team.
- Proven attention to detail and concern for a high standard of quality.
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to lift, push and/or pull up to 50 lbs.
- Some ERP experience; such as SAP, Oracle, Mas90, etc.
- Minimum of a high school education
- 1-2 years’ experience with international and domestic shipping
- Experience in manufacturing or distribution center preferred.
Bruker Corporation offers a comprehensive and competitive benefits package including medical, dental, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and tuition assistance (as applicable).
Bruker is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
Certain positions at Bruker require compliance withexport control laws and as a result, all interviewed candidates for all positions will be screened pre-interview to determine theireligibility in light of export control restrictions.