The Shipping & Receiving Clerk performs clerical and physical tasks in connection with shipping goods of the establishment in which employed and receiving incoming shipments.
General Duties and Responsibilities:
In performing day to day routine task this worker must follow established guidelines. Shipping and Receiving clerk with keep records of incoming and outgoing containers. Verifying correctness of incoming and outgoing containers by comparing container numbers to the bill of ladings. Prepare hand receipts for containers being issued and turn in documents for containers retrieved. Conducting inventory and maintaining records.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, and Training Requirements:���
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point & Outlook)
- The ability to work overtime as required.
Minimum Job and Education Requirements:
- High School/GED.
- Requires one year experience.
- NAC Clearance and CAC
Preferred Job Requirements:
- Resourcefulness, initiative and skill to function in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail in goal/task accomplishment with minimal supervision.
- Professionalism and the ability to interact effectively with others.
- Ability to meet planned and unscheduled deadlines in a timely manner.
- Must be able to work independently