Job title: Warehouse Associate II
Location: Huron, Ohio 44839
Duration: 12 months (Possible Temp to Perm)
Pay : $ 13/hr
Hours: 3:00PM to 11:00PM
- Unloads materials coming into the facility & be familiar with proper handling of hazardous materials.
- Fills orders by picking product, both full pallet & customized picked pallet per order.
- Picking product requires pulling product from location & then building of pallets of paint.
- Loads trucks with finished goods for customer shipment or to other distribution facilities.
- Insures all dock & safety procedures are completed prior to entering truck.
- Take visual inspection of product off the line & when building orders, looks for visible defects, such as leaks, no labels, dented cans, & other non-conforming items.
- Recordkeeping & collection of data utilizing computers, radios, & RF equipment.
- Complete re-label, pour-up and tinting of both latex & solvent materials & other functions as needed for customer value added services.
- Monitor colorant levels and re-fill machines as needed.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds. Must have steel toed shoes. Not afraid of heights.
$13.00 - $13.00 /hour