Job title: Warehouse Associate II
Location: Huron, Ohio 44839
Duration: 12 months (Possible Temp to Perm)
Hours: 2nd shift
- Performs distribution duties throughout the Huron site buildings as required.
- Unloads materials coming into the facility & be familiar with proper handling of hazardous materials.
- Fills orders by picking product, both full pallet & customized picked pallet per order.
- Picking product requires pulling product from location & then building of pallets of paint.
- Loads trucks with finished goods for customer shipment or to other distribution facilities.
- Insures all dock & safety procedures are completed prior to entering truck.
- Take visual inspection of product off the line & when building orders, looks for visible defects, such as leaks, no labels, dented cans, & other non-conforming items.
- Recordkeeping & collection of data utilizing computers, radios, & RF equipment.
- Complete re-label, pour-up and tinting of both latex & solvent materials & other functions as needed for customer value added services.
- Monitor colorant levels and re-fill machines as needed.
- Daily complete shift “hand-off” meeting with previous and next shift employees regarding all orders.
- Build pallets to match pick tickets. Check pallets to ensure accuracy and proper stacking.
- Operate pallet jack/straddle jack and /or aisle truck (stand up lift).
- Operate forklift to move merchandise in warehouse or storage yard/ including to and from transport trailers.
- Monitor and track all returning merchandise.
- Perform daily tracking of all required paperwork.
- Perform inventory cycle counts.
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds. Must have steel toed shoes. Not afraid of heights.
- Employee Events
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid sick days
13 - 13 /hour