Accepts shipments and ships product by unloading, loading, and verifying shipments.
* Receives items by unloading vehicles; accepting deliveries; unpacking containers.
* Verifies items received by inspecting condition of items; comparing count/measure of items to purchase order and packing list; noting discrepancies.
* Documents items received by recording identifying information.
* Transfers orders received by routing or delivering items to requesting department..
* Prepares shipments by assembling, packing, protecting, and labeling containers.
* Ships items by verifying identifying information and quantity and condition of items; loading and protecting items.
* Maintains shipping and receiving materials by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed materials; placing and expediting orders for materials; verifying receipt of materials.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Tooling & Equipment International offers a competitive salary and benefit package including medical insurance, dental insurance, paid holidays, PTO days and 401K plan. If interested, please submit your resume to: email@example.com or apply in person at Tooling & Equipment International, 12550 Tech Center Drive, Livonia, Michigan 48150. Hours to apply: Monday through Thursday 7:00 am to 3:30 pm.
Shipping / Receiving Clerk