Shipping and Receiving Clerk (QA) - Ontario, CA
We currently have an opening for a Shipping and Receiving Clerk (QA) with one of our top clients in Ontario, CA.
Shift/Schedule: 7:00 AM - 3:30 PM, Sunday through Thursday. Training will be Monday-Friday.
Summary: The Shipping and Receiving Clerk is responsible for receiving product for processing, quality checking and documenting the samples, and tracking the movement of product through the facility during processing and coordinating it back to the customer.
- Receives incoming un-processed product, verifies customer count and lot numbers, notes any damage and enters information into the computer system \t
- Reports any quality and safety issues to the QA manager, or designated supervisor \t
- Places biological indicator samples per a pre-established diagram onto un-processed product (Gamma Irradiation) \t
- Operates forklift to remove palletized product from truck, and if floor loaded must remove each carton individually and place on pallets, and moves to un-processed storage \t
- May move product via forklift to and from various areas of the facility for processing \t
- Removes samples from customer product and coordinates shipment of samples \t
- May shrink-wrap palletized finished-product to be returned to the customer \t
- May contact trucking company and schedule pick-up of finished product \t
- Using forklift, loads palletized product onto trailer \t
- Assists with other tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience \t
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of previous manufacturing/Sterilization/ GMP experience preferred \t
- Six (6) months to one (1) year of experience operating a forklift preferred \t
- Must be able to read, write and speak fluent English \t
- Must be willing to work established shifts \t
- Should be proficient using a computer and be able to analyze data in a database/spreadsheet \t
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and perform repetitive bending and lifting motions over a period of time
For Immediate Consideration, Apply Today! Questions? Call Grace at 714-971-0721 or Email at email@example.com
With Kelly, you’ll have access to some of the world’s highest regarded scientific organizations—providing you with opportunities to work on today’s most challenging, research-intensive, and relevant projects. Our connections can lead you to innovative scientific pursuits you’ll be proud to help advance. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 10,000 scientific professionals last year.
You pursued a career in science to fuel your quest for knowledge and your desire to make the world a better place. Let Kelly fuel your career—connect with us today.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.