Golden State Lumber is seeking a full-time Shipping/Receiving Clerk to join the team at their Richmond location. We are a leading building supply company in the Bay Area. Our Richmond facility focuses on manufacturing and distribution of custom doors and windows. This is a high energy, fast paced environment.
Essential Duties of these Positions:
- Pull orders in preparation for shipment.
- Load/unload trucks.
- Check in orders by job and product descriptions.
- Organize inbound freight and materials.
- Manage flow of product and update inventory.
- Maintains an accurate log of materials by scanning inventory, and counting accurately.
- Experience operating a forklift and pallet jack preferred.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must have a friendly and positive attitude and work well in team environment
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds
- Able to work in a non-climate controlled facility
- Computer literacy Preferred
Golden State Lumber collects information covered by the California Consumer Privacy Act. Details located at https://www.goldenstatelumber.com/privacy-notice-for-california-residents/
Powered by JazzHR